1. The AXA Philippines UAAP FASTBREAK Watch and Play Promotion (the “Promotion / Promo”) conducted by AXA Philippines (the “Company”) will happen from November 6 to November 13, 2019 (the “Promotion Period”) and is only open to legal citizens of the Philippines aged 18 and above residing in the country.
2. By joining this social media contest, participants can get a chance to win tickets to the UAAP Men’s Basketball Finals Game 1.
3. To join and win tickets, participants must do the following:
4. Multiple entries are allowed.
5. Participants get a chance to win tickets to the UAAP Men’s Basketball Finals Game 1:
a. Raffle Draw:
i. Two (2) winner will be drawn on November 14, 2019[MV1] to win 2 tickets each to the UAAP Men’s Basketball Finals Game 1
ii. All other costs and fees such as but not limited to transportation fees, allowances, taxes that may be incurred in relation to the claiming and/or use of the prize shall be shouldered by the winner.
6. The draws will be conducted through an electronic raffle and will happen at the AXA Philippines Head Office, 34th Floor, GT Tower International, 6813 Ayala Ave. cor. HV Dela Costa St., Makati City
7. The winners will be notified within twenty four (24) hours from the draw through private message on Facebook with instructions on how to claim the prize.
a. Should the winner(s) fail to respond to AXA Philippines’ communication attempts within twenty four (24) hours, the Company shall have the right to draw another winner or to forfeit the prize.
b. Winner may claim the prize on the day of the UAAP Men’s Basketball Finals Game 1. Failure to do so gives the Company the right to draw another winner from the crowd or to forfeit the prize.
8. All unclaimed prizes will be forfeited in favor of AXA.
9. All prizes are transferrable but not exchangeable and/or convertible to cash, cash advance, or any kind. The prizes may be transferred to the Winner’s nominated recipient who can satisfy the requirements for the claiming of the prize.
10. If the prize must be transferred to another person, selling of the said prize through different channels such as but not limited to digital market places, online and social media channels and groups, offline channels is prohibited. If found guilty or in violation, AXA Philippines reserves the right to withdraw and/or forfeit the prize.
11. Submission of an entry constitutes acceptance of the contest rules and a waiver of any and all claims against AXA related to the contest.
In exchange for the right to join the e-contest, each participant agrees to release and indemnify AXA Philippines, its officers, directors, agents, subsidiaries, from any and all claims, demands, or causes of action of any nature that may arise out of the participation in the contest.
12. Each of the participants or winners authorizes AXA Philippines to disclose and publish his/her name, photos, and other particulars to any person/s and in any mode or manner as AXA may deem appropriate. The winners may be required to participate in publicity programs which AXA may from time to time organize in connection with the Promo and if so, such winners must attend such functions. Expenses and/or costs in attending such functions will be shouldered by the winner.
13. Winner must present at least two (2) valid government IDs when claiming the prize.
15. Any dispute will be subject to the final decision of AXA Philippines.
16. Employees and distributors of Philippine AXA Life Insurance Corporation and Charter Ping An Insurance Corporation along with their immediate family members are disqualified from joining the promo.
17. AXA Philippines may change the dates and/or terms of the contest without prior notice.
18. Subject to applicable laws, AXA Philippines makes no warranties, and hereby disclaims any and all warranties, express or implied, concerning the prize given in connection with this promo. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, the prize is provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.