AXA is giving away 100 tickets to see Stephen Curry live in action!
2-time MVP and 3-time Basketball Champion, Stephen Curry, is back in Manila for the Curry Asia Tour this September 7, 2018 at the SM Mall of Asia Arena. Here’s how you can score tickets to see him live!
- Like the AXA Philippines on Facebook.
- Share the post and tell us why you want to see Stephen Curry live. Make sure to include the hashtags #AXAwhatsyourgameplan and #CurryAsiaTour2018 and don’t forget to set your post to public.
- Fifty (50) winners with the highest likes will win two (2) General Admission tickets to the event.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- Cut-off of entries is on September 06, 2018 at 12 PM.
- Submission of an entry constitutes unconditional acceptance of the contest rules and a waiver of any and all claims against AXA related to the contest.
- In exchange for the right to join the e-contest, each participant agrees to release and indemnify AXA Philippines, its officers, directors, agents, subsidiaries, from any and all claims, demands, or causes of action of any nature that may arise out of the participation in the contest.
- The winners will be announced publicly on the official AXA Philippines Facebook page in the afternoon of 06 September 2018. A representative of AXA Philippines will reach out to the winner via FB Messenger. The winner is solely responsible for all other costs that may be associated with winning the contest.
- This promo is open to all Filipinos of legal age.
- Prizes are transferable, but not exchangeable and/or non-convertible to cash.
- Any dispute will be subject to the final decision of AXA Philippines.
- AXA Philippines may change the dates and/or terms of the contest without prior notice. Any material changes will be posted on the official AXA Philippines Facebook page.
- Subject to applicable laws, AXA Philippines makes no warranties, and hereby disclaims any and all warranties, express or implied, concerning the prize given in connection with this promo. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, the prize is provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.