2019 AXA Meet & Greet Promo
1. The promotion is open to all Facebook users within Metro Manila.
2. AXA Facebook followers can get the chance to win a prize by simply commenting on a Facebook post announcing the NBA 3X 2019. The post will explicitly mention that active engagement (through comments and sharing of the post) is necessary to qualify for the contest.
3. The social media promo begins on 25 July 2019 at 1800H and ends on 30 July 2019 at 1800H.
4. A total of 10 participants will be randomly chosen after the promo period and shall win a meet and greet invite with Denver Nuggets guard Monte Morris and NBA Legend Muggsy Bogues
5. To join, user must do the following:
a. Like the AXA Facebook page (AXA.Philippines).
b. Comment below the post why you want to see Monte Morris and Muggsy Bogues
c. Share the Post (must be in public)
6. Participants who comply with the requirements listed in Item #5 will be considered as ‘valid entries’. The winners will be selected at random.
7. A participant can only win once for the whole duration of the program.
8. Submission of an entry or posting of the caption constitutes acceptance of the contest rules and a waiver of any and all claims against AXA related to the contest.
In exchange for the right to join the e-contest, each participant agrees to release and indemnify AXA Philippines, its officers, directors, agents, subsidiaries, from any and all claims, demands, or causes of action of any nature that may arise out of the participation in the contest.
9. Winners will be announced publicly on the official AXA Philippines Facebook page in the afternoon of the following day (i.e. winners for April 15, 2019 giveaway will be announced in the afternoon of April 16, 2019). They will be notified of the details via Facebook Messenger. Winners are solely responsible for all other costs that may be associated with winning the contest.
10. The winners will need to confirm their prize within 48 hours upon notification. Failure to confirm will mean forfeiture of their prize.
12. Prizes are non-transferrable, exchangeable, and/or non-convertible to cash.
13. Any dispute will be subject to the final decision of AXA Philippines.
14. Employees and distributors of AXA Philippines and Charter Ping An Insurance Corporation along with their immediate family members are disqualified from joining the promo.
15. AXA Philippines may change the dates and/or terms of the contest without prior notice. Any material changes will be posted on the official AXA Philippines Facebook page.
16. Employees of the NBA Entities (NBA Properties, Inc., the National Basketball Association (the “NBA”), and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, dealerships, governors, related entities, partners, partnerships, principals, licensees, sponsors, and advertising/promotion agencies and all of their respective officers, directors, employees, agents, representatives, successors and assigns and their immediate families (parents, spouses, children and siblings and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside), and household members, whether or not related, are not eligible to enter or win. This Promo shall be void where prohibited by law. Subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws. The information you provide as detailed below will only be used for Promotion purposes.
17. Subject to applicable laws, AXA Philippines makes no warranties, and hereby disclaims any and all warranties, express or implied, concerning the prize given in connection with this promo. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, the prize is provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
18. Participants in this promotion (if minor, his/her parent or legal guardian) agree to be bound by these Official Rules and agree that the NBA Entities and their designees and assigns may use the participant’s name, voice, city/state of residence, photos, video or film clips, and/or other visual likeness for advertising and/or trade purposes and/or for any other purpose in any media or format now or hereafter known without further compensation (financial or otherwise), permission or notification.